Bi-folding doors add a modern versatility to any property by allowing unrestricted views to outside or seamlessly linking rooms. They compactly fold up so as not to compromise on space and their unique design ensures smooth opening and closing.
Bi-fold door fold back to allow a wide opening offering unrestricted access and bringing the outside into the inside.
* Available in Aluminium or PVCu
* Low maintenance – no painting, no warping or shrinking
* High security locking system
* Option of inward or outward opening doors
* Low thresholds option for easy access
* Choice of colours
* Panels can be connected in a number of configurations, so that the doors can be bi-fold or multi-fold, allowing greater flexibility.
* Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
* A further range of woodgrain and colour laminate options available on special order. REHAU TOTAL70S is also available in Mahogany on special order.
* Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system. offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
* Rosewood is available as a special order for REHAU Tritec Bi-fold doors.